Canon imageCLASS LBP6030w monochrome laser printer - Notebook, Software, Download. ImageCLASS LBP6030w is a wireless1 black and white laser printer that is great for private printing as well as printing in small offices and home offices. canon imageclass lbp6230dw wireless setup is easy to use and has a compact, space-saving design that can fit on your desk.
Thanks to fast first printing shorter than 8 seconds2, the printout will be at your fingertips in a short time. In addition, the LBP6030w printer offers print speeds of up to 19 pages per minute3 for multi-page prints and is equipped with front-loading paper tape up to 150 sheets4, so changing the paper is quick and easy. To save on energy costs and reduce energy consumption, the LBP6030w consumes about 1.6 watts in power saving mode.
When using in a social environment First configure network settings using [MF / LBP Network Setup Tool]. After completing this step, install the printer driver. - When using a USB connection Install only the printer driver.
Download / Installation Procedures.
- Precautions when using the USB connection.
- Disconnect the USB cable connecting the device to the computer before installing the driver.
- Connect the USB cable after installing the driver.
- Driver and application software files have been compressed.
The instructions below show how to get to the compressed files and extract them.
- To download documents, click the document link, select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. The download will start automatically.
- Downloaded documents are saved in a specified folder in a self-extracting format (.exe format).
- Double-click the files to extract them. The new folder will be created in exactly the same folder. The folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Double-click this uncompressed Setup.exe file to start the installation.
Download [MF / LBP Network Setup Tool] from the website.
These instructions show you how to download compressed files and extract them.
Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files are stored on the desktop.
- Double-click the document to automatically mount the disk image.
- Double-click the mounted disk image.
- Double-click the Installer file in the folder. The installation will start automatically.